At every mine site there are challenges of being able to clearly identify vehicle ID numbers from a distance due to poor weather conditions, poor road conditions and also having many different types and sizes of vehicles using the roads simultaneously. Research has shown that to be effective, vehicle identification numbers must be visible from at least 150m or more to allow for enough response time to identify and gain authorization to pass. Not being able to do so poses a significant safety risk for the operators of the vehicles. ISS supplies LED VIDs from Safety Whips USA that are visible day and night from over 250m in distance. This product is built with the brightest LEDs available on the market and can be set and changed using a magnetic device. The LEDs provide crisp, clear visibility 24 hours a day, 365 days a year with an excellent warranty.
- High Performance LEDs deliver a rated life span of 100,000 hours
- Water resistant and anti-scratching, built to withstand high pressure washing
- Made of aircraft aluminum
- Durable polycarbonate lens completely sealed, not affected by dirt, dust or oil residue
- LEDs are encased in silicone to protect against moisture and vibration
- Easy to install and absolutely maintenance free