International Service & Supply Ltd ("ISS Mine Safety" or "ISS") has entered into an agreement with Scott Automation+Robotics to distribute and support its revolutionary robotic refuelling system in the Canadian mining market.
Scott Automation+Robotics Robofuel system uses a state-of-the-art vision sensing and detection system which allows the robot to locate the position and orientation of the haul trucks fuel tank. Whether a LIEBHERR, HITACHI, CAT or KOMATSU haul truck, the system can be implemented to improve the efficiency of re-fuelling, reduce the cost of re-fuelling and mitigate the risk of environmental contamination. Benefit summary:
- Ability to refuel without the use of a local operator.
- Increased operator safety.
- No diversion of the trucks from the circuit.
- Increase mine truck availability.
- Remote refuelling skids can be relocated to optimal positions as the mine workings develop.
- MInimized spillages and environmental contamination.
This video of Scott Automation+Robotics Robofuel system says it all.
This product compliments ISS Mine Safety's suite of products which improve the safety and efficiency of mining operations. For more information please contact the ISS Solutions Team to discuss your safety challenge and obtain more information on our products.